SKR8PN.... two small butts........

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
How the heck do you get those peppers to grow?? I have tried and failed many times :barnie

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Javamama said:
How the heck do you get those peppers to grow?? I have tried and failed many times :barnie
I use an old family secret passed on to me by my mother, I "talk" to the plants. As I am chucking the seeds in the ground and watering them, I say a little prayer.

"Grow damn ya"

Works every time. :D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
WOW, that pepper is HUGH! I have never heard of them either....Hmmm, looks like I will have to go find me some seeds for next year as well. Thanks SKR8PN!!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Then my peppers should have been huge for all the...um. prayers I said over them :p

This year I blame the weather. Mine ended up in standing water - even though I planted them where there has never been standing water before :he and they just didn't get off to a good start. Try, try again next year.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Javamama said:
I use an old family secret passed on to me by my mother, I "talk" to the plants. As I am chucking the seeds in the ground and watering them, I say a little prayer.

"Grow damn ya"

Works every time. :D
i have frequently used the Klingon Plant Management technique...i tell them..... "produce or die!"

however, all my pepper blossoms fell right off as soon as we hit 100* earlier this summer. drat!

that marconi is amazing!!! great work!
:)
ps your butts look great