SKR8PN's greenhouse journal and Zombie FYI thread

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
:gig
Ain't a ONE of you guys that are "right"!! :gig :gig :gig
And that my friends, is what I love about you guys!!! :frow

Today...I managed to get the back side of ALL the rafters fastened in.....BOTH of the end windows framed, and ready to get those windows measured and ordered.......Both of the "gables" framed up on the inside and ready for insulation.......Measured how much roofing, sheeting and insulation I still need........ and next.... I built a regulation bon-type-fire, and burned all the building scraps....during which I consumed a large quantity of Coors Light beer. :love :gig :th :drool :ya :bun :weee :clap :clap :clap
And I STILL managed to stay on my diet!!

:thumbsup

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey it is Friday night. That's allowed.
2.gif

Kim_NC

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm going to put DH on this post. He's been talking about doing something similar on the side of our tool shed/chicken coop 'complex'.

Nice job, keep us posted!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm so gonna haunt this thread till you put up more pics.....I have a whole house full of windows I need to do something with. :thumbsup

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Oh wow, I'm so gonna haunt this thread till you put up more pics.....I have a whole house full of windows I need to do something with. :thumbsup
I finally got the roof sheeted yesterday, and my window buddy is due over any minute to get the two angled, corner windows ordered. I'll go take a quick shot to update you. :frow

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
My window buddy just left with the measurements for the two triangle shaped windows that will go beside both sliding doors. I'll bet THOSE are gonna be cheap!! :th

387880007.jpg

387880008.jpg

It is ready for the insulation in the roof and to apply the rubber roofing. Then I can install the ceiling, fill the beds and THEN set all the glass.
I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!