Smudging for Health

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is interesting. I had never heard of smudging. And incense makes me sneeze - but maybe that is because of the residual pot smoke that is usually present when my friend burns his incense. I know that marijana makes me sneeze - turns out my little sister has the same issue. Poor her, the neighbor planted hemp this year instead of the usual corn crop. She has been stuffy and sneezing most of the summer.

I wonder if smuding sets off the smoke detectors, lol. Our new smoke detectors give verbal alter and when asked where, will beep that detector only.
That sounds like a beautiful way to cleanse. I hope to know more. May I know some best plants to smudge? Is that the right term. hahaha... Is there tools that I need to use...

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Usually sage bundles are used for smudging.

I like to remove the smoke detectors and start the charcoal. Then I fill the house with Copal and Dragons blood smoke. It doesn't actually take much. The house usually has a lingering scent for almost two weeks.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Usually sage bundles are used for smudging.

I like to remove the smoke detectors and start the charcoal. Then I fill the house with Copal and Dragons blood smoke. It doesn't actually take much. The house usually has a lingering scent for almost two weeks.
I started smudging for a week now, I feel so different, I feel more relaxed. Somehow Peaceful. Why didn't I discover this before? Thank you for this Great Idea!!

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
very interesting article indeed. I wish more people to be aware of this topic... my friend will benefit this as well... and this is such a solid proof about the benefits.. I will pass the link to my friends... Thank You.
I tried it again, and it never fail to impress me. I feel so invigorated by the experience... As I mentioned I recommended it to my friends, and even they are satisfied, :D:D:D

Latest posts