Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
As well as taking pictures for Ebay digital cameras are good to document our SS adventures :D

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
This one does videos too!!!! I've been a photgrapher for over 25 years and always refused to shoot video. Now I'm not a photographer any more so it's ok!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Line some house slippers with the fur from the hood. I have no input on the camera...I still have a 5 mp too :hu

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Here are a few photos from the past week. Molly first of course! Looking better every day!

3685_molly.jpg

DH evening up a calf feeder

3685_dh.jpg

I love this little guys tail! It looks like a white streamer!!!!!!

3685_white_tail.jpg

And this last one looks like a great combination!!!!

3685_kids_and_cows.jpg

I thought we would have word about the house by now, but no! Patiently (ha) waiting!!!!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Just another regular week here at the RV park. First, a rant. I hate it that no one else here (and everyone has dogs) picks up after their dog (or cat)!!!! To me it is just common courtesy! Ok, enough of that.

DH and I took care of the cows for BIL Sunday again. I got to bottle feed one of the calves. Haven't done that since I was a teen.

Yesterday was a cooking day. Made fresh Pico de Gallo for the week, Breakfast Burrito filling for the week, Coleslaw, Stuffed cabbage rolls, Baked rice pudding for desserts. Today I make Chicken broth to go on the dogs food and do some cleaning--sweep and bathroom.

BIL gave us a tractor canopy to sell. I put it on Craigs List and it sold the first day. I got 15% commision!!!! That is motivation!

I'm going to get a meat slicer today at the thrift shop if it still there of course. Thursday, I go clean for Annabelle and hopefully we will go to the auction Saturday and find something to sell.

As always, still waiting to hear about a house, any house at this point! That's all folks!!!!!!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Thanks TT and Dawn!

Yesterday afternoon and evening we had 3 inches + of rain! 60 for a low last night and 35 tonight. What's going on???!!!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Nothing on the house yet but I seem to be passed the depression. Don't have much hope but I'm not depressed. Maybe lowered my expectations?

Yesterday I made a weeks worth of breakfast burrito filling and pico de gallo, also cooked a rutabaga for me. Today I am making Tex-mex chicken in the crockpot and cucumber/ tomato salad, sugar free peanut butter balls and sugar free chocolate rice pudding. Have to got to the post office but that is the only place I have to go to.

Thursday I clean for Annabelle (just love her name!). We are having the strange weather everyone is; lots of rain, warm temps--A/C on yesterday.

I have an appt. Friday to get Molly spayed. They keep her overnight and it only costs us about $85 including a rabies shot. Plus pain meds. Keeping her quiet should be interesting!

Today, Molly is at work with DH, the schnauzes are cuddled up together on the couch and all is well!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Your menu sounds good! Want to send some over this way? :D