Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm proud of ya too Snappy :D I think that is the best thing to do is leave it in God's hands. When we went to buy a truck we looked at a small one, because i thought we should spend a little less than what DH was wanting to so we were somewhat meeting in the middle. we came up on this great little deal for this truck, but something didn't "feel" right. The guy was headed to the next town over to show it to another guy, so we put it in God's hands and said if it's meant to be, we would buy it if he came back with it, and told him to let us know. He sold it to the other guy on the spot. The next day, we founf the truck we have now, and it has been EXACTLY what we needed and has been SUCH a blessing! It has paid for itself three times over already just in the last year. I would not have been able to deliver produce in the smaller truck, and at that time, that wasn't an option of ours. We also would not have been able to haul steel in the smaller truck, which also was not on the horizon at the time. The point is, it worked out for the BETTER because we gave it to God, and held out when it didn't feel right. He made the way, and sent us in the right direction in short order. So maybe, your perfect fit is just over the horizon ;) I'll be praying for ya :hugs

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I think this is Gods way of letting us know that He is in control, not us. We kinda have the "wait on God" thing down, now it is "He is in control". I really don't think that whatever is going to happen will take another 6 months. We will see!!! And so will you all!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I personally love it when He closes a door!! What's waiting behind the door He opens is always better!! I get excited when that happens now :D :D :D Can't wait to see ;)

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Lots of rain. I think we will be flooded again soon. Probably no elec. till tomorrow or when ever we plug back up. Since the ground is so saturated now, it might be longer. I'l read for a few minutes now and then see you all later!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
UGH sorry snappy :( We'll miss you!!!!! :hugs

Our yard is so wet it's like walking on a squishy grass sponge :sick

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Still in the park right now but we will pull the trailer up front to higher ground in an hour or so. The river is coming up but not real fast and dh doesn't want to jump the gun. We are close to being ready. If it floods the Red Cross said they will pay for motel rooms for all of us. That is real nice! Haven't done much else today but watch tv.

BIL is considering just buying a cabin at auction and putting in one of his pastures--fenced off of course. He knows we need to get out of here. More later...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Glad to see you're okay!! The cabin might not be a bad idea for now. :hugs