Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wow...sorry snap. I know, here is too far... :lol: I hope you can find a place to park it until the weather moves out and the sun dries things up a bit! :hugs

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Three options--none real good. 1st--Front of the park with no elec or water. We do have a tank though.
2nd--A motel--get a room and at least we have a place to park the trailer in the lot.
3rd-- BILs--May be flooded too.

Now for the bad news

One of the heirs has problems and there is a lien against the house on his portion. So we have no idea what will happen now or if it will at all with this house. We were so close! Apparently God has another plan or wants us where we are for now (or somewhere else if it floods). It's more exciting than depressing to me now as I do love watching God work!

So we think the lawyer wanted the money in hand so he gets paid and then BIL is on the hook to wait until it is settled whether he wants to or not. That is all conjecture but is the only reason we can think of.

So the saga continues.......

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Sorry this didn't work out, but I agree. God knows what He's doing and it will all work out in His time.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Thanks Deb! And why did they not find this lien in 8 months of probate?

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
I was afraid something would happen when WBF pushed for those pictures!! :lol: Just Kidding!! God apparently has other plan!! Deb is right, it will all happen in His time. Praying!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Don't know. We almost didn't get our house. They messed up the deed. I don't recall now what they did, but the Realtor had to give someone a dollar to make everything legal. And, the guy could have refused it, which would have meant we didn't get the house.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I know where there's a foreclosure property...two story..with a catfish pond, 5 acres, shop, fenced property.......realllllly close to me... :p Well I hafta joke about it to keep from getting mad :/ Seriously, I do hope you find something soon :hugs Sorry this one hasn't worked out for you :(

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Thanks you all! I'm trying not to be full of pity! I hate that! DH is having a much worse time than me. He really hates where we are!!! At least we take turns. Over the summer it was me, now it is his turn. Maybe this will get resolved but when we go take care of the cows Sunday, we are going to check on a house I have liked since we got here--also very close to BIL. I am calling a realtor Monday to see if there are any fixer uppers in the area. We are going to be proactive and then let God make the final decision!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
I love your attitude Snap! I don't know if I could be so "reasonable" (I couldn't think of a better word!) :/