Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Snappy, you aint 'posed to be doin that sis!!! Get better soon, and get BACK soon too :) I miss ya! :hugs

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Thanks you all! It still hurts a good bit today but I think it is getting a little easier to move. In other news, we have cows calving all over the ranch today! They're like popcorn! I think 5 at least so far.

I did go to town to the post ofc. and grocery shopping today. Finally got our correct antenna and it does seem to help or speed us up a bit! Yay! One drama over. Grocery store had some good sales. Right now we have some free movie channels for the weekend and are stocking up on ones we haven't seen, which is all of them since 2005.

Tomorrow I have to cut the dill out of the garden to dry, then put the garden to bed finally. Next year, hah!, in a couple of months, I will have a separate herb garden.

Also need to learn about my new Kaito Voyager weather radio with shortwave and a lot of other stuff on it. We will see how much it rains and how much I can do outside first.

Hope the weather is being kind to you all! Have a great day!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We have piggies poppin :D WISH we had cows poppin!!! One day.... ;)

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Internet finally working like I want it to. Computer is in the office. DH has built half of shelves in the ofc. and will finish tomorrow so I can get this room organized!!!! Yay!!!! I feel like I actually have my own space again!

Been off today and did a little groc. shopping and bill paying. Hit the thrift shop for 9 paperbacks and a new lamp to replace the one I broke this morning trying to move in an end table to use as a nightstand. I got a free glider rocker from the little lady I help with meals and such. Things are moving pretty quick these days. I did get a good memory foam topper for the bed and it makes a world of difference! I don't wake up near as often or toss and turn as much. DH is cutting down the older cheaper one to fit the queen air mattress so it is not so cold to sleep on.

I have cabbage rolls in the oven and the last of our carrots from the garden ready to cook on the stovetop. Now I'm gonna go read some of your lives!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:woot Congrats on getting the internet INSIDE again!! :D

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I'm so glad and it's fast too!

Didn't go up to the dairy til later today. I found a "cow jumping over the moon" clock for their cheesecake kitchen. Will pick it up Sat. DH and his brother are not getting along lately. Hope they resolve their attitudes soon. I am supposed to get the other 2 shelves put up in the ofc. this weekend. Better get to bed. Night all!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only one who goes to bed early. I was already in bed when you posted that! :cool:

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Yep, Deb. I usually shoot for 8pm. Doesn't always work but I try.

All shelves built in office and I will organize some tomorrow. Also want to make a lemon meringue pie so I can do merigue in the new mixer! And need to do year end filing. Roasted a pork roast in the oven yesterday with potatoes and yams and it turned out perfect. I usually use the crockpot.

Got my floors swept and mopped. Ready to relax for a while!

The "cow" clock works perfectly and looks so cool in the cheesecake kitchen!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
OK, I've been wanting a lemon meringue pie. So, if you make one, save a piece for me! :D

Latest posts