Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Good to see you back! Can hardly wait to get an update from you.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Ordered and received an adapter for the mi-fi antennae so it will work better. Wrong one! If I can just hang in a few more days, I think we will have it. I can hardly wait to upload some photos! Thanks for thinking of me!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Still waiting on adapter but mifi has worked better the last couple of days. Made lots of cheesecakes at the dairy last week or so. Done for now. I made a jalapeno popper dip that was great! Also some white and choc. bark with peppermint. 22 banana breads and a few bird seed wreaths. Tomorrow I go into town. Better get to bed now.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Verizon sent the wrong adapter again so I think we will try Radio Shack. The mifi works better than what I had so we will keep it regardless but it would be great if it was faster.

I'm looking for a rocking chair for me! We got my BILs leather love seat and couch when he got new furniture the other day. Merry Christmas! Woohoo!

Got my new work shoes from Amazon today as well as new reading glasses. I thought the last box was my short wave radio antennae but it ended up being a gift from a friend. The ultimate self sufficiency handbook by Abigail Gehring! I love it when someone really knows me!:)

We had lots of rain today (over 2 inches) and it is still raining but lighter now. Supposed to get cool again tomorrow. High in the 40s.

Puppies are all fat, happy and dry. DH and I are good so that makes life just peachy! More later.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Hopefully got the correct adapter ordered today! Also got my Christmas down finally. Just have to organize and pitch some stuff before I put it away. Otherwise, a nice calm day.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Christmas all put away. Our old couch is given away. The hay bale I had my snowman scene set on will go on my garden once I get the dill out of it. Slow day!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Worked a couple of hours this morning. Came home and made a peanut butter cheesecake that I had been putting off. My new mixer works fine and I think I will use it a lot. Then I made dog biscuits which the pups go crazy for. Then went to help my little lady neighbor with her personal care and laundrey. It seems like Sunday to me. Again. About time to wind down. So Happy New Year!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Someday we will get the correct adapter OR antenna for the mifi! Not today though. I strained my back the other day by slipping on a wet floor and catching myself before I went down. Been trying to take it easy. Not have too much luck there as there is still much to be done.

Lots of rain here, over 7" in the last few days. Flooded out some of the pastures! Gotta go but will be back soon!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hope your back feels better soon.

Latest posts