Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That would be a tasty death wouldn't it :lol:

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
In a different vein, my favorite breakfast is fried catfish and cheese grits! Could be the Southerner coming out in me.

I've been organizing in the office. Today I brought in my sewing stuff tote from the garage and most of it is wet. Not sure how and I washed what material I could. I have patterns drying everywhere in here and I need more air fresheners! On the brighter side, I know more of what I have now. Put another tote on the list, this time to stay in the house!

Made lots of chocolate cheesecakes this week at the dairy. They are so good! Yay Valentines day! I'm going to make one here at home tomorrow and an enchilada casserole for breakfasts. Casserole for breakfasts.:D

This afterrnoon I washed a velour blanket that I had in storage and it completely disintegrated in the washer! King size blanket fit in a tiny trashcan! I really liked that blanket too.:(

That's it for now-back later!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I washed a blanket once that disintegrated too - only it stopped up the discharge hose on my washer and ended up flooding the wash room - UGH! What a pain in the patootey....

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Chocolate cheesecake made, breakfast enchilada casserole made. Now some chocolate chip cookies or Dbs brownies? Maybe both!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
COMPUTER CRASHED! Had to have a new motherboard put in and haven't been here in over a month! I have my phone but that is so hard to see for me. Glad to be back! Have planted potatoes and am covering my tomatoes and jalapenos for the third night in a row. Hopefully that's it. We are saving for a second computer so we have a backup. All else is good. I look forward to catching up--again!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
We have beets, potatoes, tomatoes, chives and one leftover celery root coming up! I have bell pepper seeds planted but nothing yet. The jalapenos are fine. So glad everything made it through the freeze! I need to get lettuce planted next.

My frozen sliced turkey turned out to be sliced ham so "Surprise" we had ham for Easter dinner. Coulda been worse.

We went to an estate sale Saturday and I bought DH a table saw. He usually hates for me to buy him anything but he is really happy I got this. It's a Craftsman with extra blades, switches and other stuff. $120.00. He cleaned it up today and if it had looked as good as it does now, I probably could not have afforded it.

So Happy Easter you all! Good night.