Snapshot to Snappy1 Along the way...

snappy1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Part of tomorrow will be in town also, different town or it would have happened today. Going to Golden Corral for lunch as DH is free for Veterans Day! Other than that mostly shopping. Good luck moving your mother in law!

snappy1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Where did everyone go? Used to be such an active area. Private message me if anyone knows what or where or when, please.

I helped a friend at her work today. We have family visiting, (another brother in law). Starting to be obvious that we are all getting older. LOL

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It seems like a few people are active and the others are just soaking up the nuggets of wisdom (or at least that's what I want to believe). Glad you're enjoying your peaceful life. My family keeps the drama churning so even though I'm living in a lovely, quiet area with my chickens and dog I still find myself stressed.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Will assume you mean that it is obvious aging in your family? At my house I only "age" if I look in a mirror :lol::old

Otherwise the mental "can do" remains about the same as several years ago. There are things I notice now....like that 50# bag of feed is probably closer to 60 when lifted :hide Surely not MY loss of strength :th must be "printing error".

Was 24 degrees here this AM :ep Goes to low 60 later today.

snappy1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It seems like a few people are active and the others are just soaking up the nuggets of wisdom (or at least that's what I want to believe). Glad you're enjoying your peaceful life. My family keeps the drama churning so even though I'm living in a lovely, quiet area with my chickens and dog I still find myself stressed.

I'm so sorry about that! I hate drama! I do miss the folks I used to chat with. I know there was a website but don't remember the name. Not sure if it would still be there or not anyway. Natures hippie house or something like that. It was a long time ago!

About the aging; I haven't seen this brother in law for 15 years. He doesn't look quite the same. LOL That's why I think maybe I don't either.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Correct and ditto…. And trying to stay warm! lol