Snow

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
Here's a nice warm cup of :caf herb tea to help warm you. With cold like that- it's amazing they have anybody born in September up there. Getting the clothes off in January would be exhausting !!!!
Bet that pizza was really good.
But the snuggling action would sure be a great way to keep warm! :p

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
SKR8PN said:
MorelCabin said:
Here's something to put a smile on your face and warm you from the inside out...ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6EYrqIn0yI
THAT was 3 minutes and 15 seconds of my life that I will NEVER get back......... :lol:
But you obviously watched the whole thing....:lol:
NOPE! :plbb Watched about 1/2 of it......cheated by LOOKING at the counter.....but still......there was the clicking on time and the clicking off time.
That HAS to count for something!! :gig :plbb

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
it gets pretty funky towards the end, they do some Micheal Jackson and more modern stuff...I found it quite entertaining! If they ever come to my neck of the woods I'm going to see them!:clap

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
With cold like that- it's amazing they have anybody born in September up there. Getting the clothes off in January would be exhausting !!!!
:gig It's the only way to stay warm under the blankets!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Yesterday, I could have worn shorts if I wanted to. Today is supposed to be colder. I have a whole stack of fire wood just sitting there waiting for me to cut it up. I hope we don't get as much snow as we did last year.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
it gets pretty funky towards the end, they do some Micheal Jackson and more modern stuff...I found it quite entertaining! If they ever come to my neck of the woods I'm going to see them!:clap
Me too! That's amazing.

Latest posts