So I found a lump.....

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I just saw this. Well done for taking immediate action.
I wil keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs

SheriM

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dace, been there, done that. It'a a very scary time, but keep in mind that 9 out of 10 lumps found turn out to be benign. If, God forbid, yours turns out to be something more serious, feel free to contact me. Like I said, been there, done that.

countrymama

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
At the age of 28 and with three young daughters I found one. I know how you feel. I had a lumpectomy and everything came back fine. My mother has also had several cysts that she has had to deal with. Hang in there!

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Dace, I am on vacation or I would have seen this sooner - thank goodness you have found doctors and staff who can help you! I hope it turns out to be nothing but a cyst - you are in my thoughts.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I'm sorry. Not only because it is something I think we all fear, but also because the process of getting it checked and dealt with will be stressful too. Take care of yourself and try not to worry. I'm hoping it is harmless and routine.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Thank you again to all of your kind hearted folks who have sent me your good wishes.

I have not gotten the call on the mammo yet, but I do feel much better today. I know that it is probably nothing and even if it is I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Today was a lovely day, I met with my web designer and my web site is coming along (will share soon!) and got to have lunch with hubby, put the duckies in the tub for a swim and now I am about to go make a lovely pasta dinner with homemade focaccia. I am even smiling at the thought that MIL may drop by. ;)

I appreciate all the kind thoughts...silly, but it really does help!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Wow, it does sound like you had a good day! Of course, just having little duckies in the tub would make mine! :D I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi Dace,

I've been through some of the same adventure you are on with the lump.
I have found treatment for lumps and cysts and don't have them anymore. And the best thing is that the treatment for lumps and cysts will help prevent cancer.

I got rid of all my breast lumps with lugols iodine therapy and in the beginning when it was real bad I used castor oil packs.

you can read about iodine therapy and castor oil packs at this blog.
www.healthsalon.org
Just put the topics, one at a time, in the blog search function and the articles will come up. I did most of this and it has worked. Come to find out that my medical doctor who also practices alternative medicine feels that inadequate intake of iodine is one of the causes of breast cancer, although it cannot cure it. But without adequate iodine the breast tissue gets very unhealthy and is just set up for disease.

I take my lugols iodine daily, 4 drops in my 3 ounce glass of red wine every night.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Reading SheriM's post reminded me of Dace. has anyone heard from her to see how she is doing? She hasn't been her for a few days.

Dace--if your reading this--let us know how you're doing.