So much evil

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You don't need to look very far to know there is so much evil in the world and has been for a long time. Instead of burrying my head in the sand and ignoring it hoping it will go away. I'm wanting to research it.

But because it's way off topic and I know the topic is totally against this sites' policy, which I want to respect. I won't start the discussions and research here.

But do you guys have any ideas where a small group of people could have a secure private online discussion, such as this? Hard to tell where this journey would take a few people and what good may become of it.

Thanks

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Creal, I am in the same boat with you. I abhor what is going on. And I hate to know, but feel compelled to know. Add to that mix, the imperative need to seek, and praise God in all of it. I would love to see a forum devoted specifically to this. I wonder if an independent forum could be set up... What about doing a group on MEWE? They do not sell advertising information, and they do not censor like is done on FB and other MSMisinformation sites.

HornyToadAcres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am VERY interested in this. I do belong to MEWE. Another suggestion is WhatsApp - those communications are supposed to be encrypted. We use that with a family member with a high level military clearance. I also personally like Gab and it does have a Group function. The founder/owner there is Christian and very set on providing freedom. They have their own servers and keep adding more as the traffic increases.

HornyToadAcres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to "ruin" this forum with politics. I have been kicked off summarily from a knitting site that I didn't even know had a political section. It still smarts.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Since I am so darned clueless with some of this electronic stuff, if y'all do that, I would like to be included. Someone please PM me with instructions.... or tell me to send my e-mail or phone # and I will text or talk so someone can walk me through it. I really would like to participate in being able to discuss some of the things that are going on and weigh heavily on my head and heart....

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to "ruin" this forum with politics. I have been kicked off summarily from a knitting site that I didn't even know had a political section. It still smarts.

HTA: This forum has shut down threads here before when folks have stated their true feelings. So, this is not the place, agreed.

Since I am so darned clueless with some of this electronic stuff, if y'all do that, I would like to be included. Someone please PM me with instructions.... or tell me to send my e-mail or phone # and I will text or talk so someone can walk me through it. I really would like to participate in being able to discuss some of the things that are going on and weigh heavily on my head and heart....

Jan, If we all end up congregating some where, we'll be sure to include you. Creal is the most likely person to talk you through it. I'm pretty clueless, myself. But, I am on MeWe.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I guess I'm scratching my head as to why evil has to be political? I mean it may or may not include politics, but who cares if it does or doesn't really? Why is everyone is so conserned about politics and political discussion in general?

I personally feel it's my duty as a citizen of the United States of America to be active in some level of politics, all be it small, at least I do something... Like putting campaign signs in my yard of the candidates, I will be voting for and yes I vote every opportunity I get. If you don't agree, so what? You're not me and it's my yard, not your's. No one forced you to look, now did they? Vote for whom ever you choose, it's your right, the same as it is mine.

Same with free speech, I have the right to say whatever I choose. If you don't agree with it, so what? That's your right also, say what you want, that's your right just the same as mine.

Geeze we get so hung up on the little things. It's like we are walking around on our tip toes. Why???

While there's so much evil is going on right under our noses that we can't see or hear. It's because we are focused on the little things. We really got to move past this as people. Being in conflict with each other is exactly what evil wants us to do. So evil goes un-noticed because we are busy fighting with ourselfes.

Does any of this make sense or am I just blabbering to the wind?

Like I said in my first post. I understand the rules on this site and I want to respect them. That's why I asked for a different platform to be identified where we can speak open & free about topics that are not allowed here.

Last edited: