So, Ohioans, whatcha doin' to stay sane?

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Weather.com says my area should see SUN on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Oh, I pray it is so. :celebrate I so need a productive weekend. New poultry pasture going up!

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
From what I saw on the news, northern Ohio should be ok. It is Mansfield and south that need to watch out. Hopefully it won't be bad for anyone. I'm just glad to see some sunshine today.

I live near Wellington, OH and it is a small town and not much happening. But today there were 2 car accidents. One was a major one with a death. Two cars, a semi truck and a motorcycle were involved. While they won't say who died, I'm assuming it would be the motorcycle driver. According to my friend, the motorcycle was in pieces all over the road. The second one was 3 cars. It looks like the first car stopped at the light and the other 2 cars were too close and didn't stop in time. No injuries or anything. Just thought it was kind of weird when nothing usually happens around there.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
well, i'm going to go work on chicken pens in a bit. I have yet to start my 12x20 coop, and with all the chicks I'm getting from my BFF who's addicted to hatching, I need a 12x20 coop! :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Just got in from working outside on chicken pens. Had to re-vamp the chick brooders in my chicken barn because newly hatched ducklings can fit through chicken wire! So had to put small squared hardware cloth over the existing wire.

:p