So we went car shopping today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I know...sometimes it is just nice to get a :woot when we are excited about something and a :hugs when things are not going quite right. I don't know about you all but I get enough slack IRL that it is nice to just get encouragement from you all!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
So , just loggin in for the first time today...... just know that I know she didn't ask for my opinion, but I had her best interests in mind--speaking from past experience. Even if my help is not appreciated-- i still feel an obligation-if only to myself--- to offer it.

I would expect the same from you. :/

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
So , just loggin in for the first time today...... just know that I know she didn't ask for my opinion, but I had her best interests in mind--speaking from past experience. Even if my help is not appreciated-- i still feel an obligation-if only to myself--- to offer it.

I would expect the same from you. :/
You really really did not offend me, as I had said in my post that I've now deleted, I do appreciate the advice you gave, but sometimes we can't always follow the best advice, I hope you can understand that.

Carri

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I think this thread has run it's course. We all learned something today... Be nice when you post, or don't post anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.