So we went car shopping today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I know...sometimes it is just nice to get a :woot when we are excited about something and a :hugs when things are not going quite right. I don't know about you all but I get enough slack IRL that it is nice to just get encouragement from you all!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
So , just loggin in for the first time today...... just know that I know she didn't ask for my opinion, but I had her best interests in mind--speaking from past experience. Even if my help is not appreciated-- i still feel an obligation-if only to myself--- to offer it.

I would expect the same from you. :/

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
So , just loggin in for the first time today...... just know that I know she didn't ask for my opinion, but I had her best interests in mind--speaking from past experience. Even if my help is not appreciated-- i still feel an obligation-if only to myself--- to offer it.

I would expect the same from you. :/
You really really did not offend me, as I had said in my post that I've now deleted, I do appreciate the advice you gave, but sometimes we can't always follow the best advice, I hope you can understand that.

Carri

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I think this thread has run it's course. We all learned something today... Be nice when you post, or don't post anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts