Sold my house and it cost me $$$

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hugs! We would lose about 30k if we sold our house right now. I don't care,but dh does.

I am sorry you had such a loss,but just keep reminding yourself that you are now where you want to be.

I have friends that stay in homes they hate in cities they hate because they can not stomach the loss.Sometimes losing the cash is better than continuing a miserable life in a place you dislike.

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I live in a very nice place. Only so many people can live where I am but that doesn't stop the housing market mess. I have a friend with some nice acreage with a newly built house. Built old school and next to the water. NO PLYWOOD CRAP!!! He went and refinance so he could build a garage/shop. House was worth 50K less that when he finished it. WHAT THE HELL!!! Even though he still has tons of equity. The price drop was bull. We are finding a real estate game being played here. Devalue the property so speculaters can come in and play there games. They are all connected. :( Price is based on three similiar sales. Some of those sales don't even compare. They usually say it's a tough market. :( BULL CRAP here.