some people really dont think before they talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

terri9630

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My dvr is set to record the Rifleman and Rawhide every day. I even have a dancing Santa that sings the theme song to Rawhide, sort of.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
OMG. I am coming to your house to watch Rawhide reruns. I have not seen a Rawhide rerun in umpteen hundred years. LOL Really, they don't show them around here.

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
it seems everyone at my house loves rifleman

when it comes on i have to walk ouot the room

not a fan of cowboy shows

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
rifleman is good :lol:

I watched 2 shows last month. came across them on TVLand. that sure shows the oldies

2 shows was all I could handle :lol:

lately I have been watching a few Bonanza shows also. pretty good. love little Joe's horse :p

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching Murder, She Wrote. :hide

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh Deb I have been watching a few of those also when I catch one. I always liked her :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Everyday on the Hallmark Movie Channel from 2:00-4:00. I try to do my house work then. :cool:

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwww. Hallmark. My favorite channel. Now that I am alone I can watch all the chick flicks I want. Funny. The TV normally gets on my nerves. But now that I can watch old reruns and chick flicks I find myself watching more than I ever have. Actually over the last 10 years I have watched so little TV that 10 year old reruns are new to me. LOL

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
seriously everytime i see that you have written something gd i get the strong urge to find a whack a mole game

thats what you remind me of, those little things that pop out the game that you desperatley want to hit over the head

~gd said:
elijahboy said:
direct from the hubbys mouth

mind you he is watching SOUL TRAIN and he watches the show EVERYDAY

he watches about 5 minutes of it and puts the remote down and looks at me and says

MAN!!!!this is an old one.....ive already seen it as in a "rerun"

did you really just say that sam

...did the 70s themed background give it away..or did you just realize they stopped taping this show like 10 years ago.
TRY SIX YEARS AGO [2006] What does this have to do with any thing?

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
2dream said:
:hide I am guilty of being a old tv show rerun junkie. And I am also guilty of saying. Aw man, I have seen this one. What that means is I have seen this rerun this month. But what can I say. Bonanza, Rifleman, Daniel Boone, Lassie, Andy Griffith. Just to name a few. When I sit down to watch tv - I start surfing for the oldies.
What totally amazes me is when I flip to some really obscure program that I may have only tuned in to once before, ever, and it turns out to be a re-run of that same episode! How does it DO that??? Did they only make one episode that season??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts