some people really dont think before they talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc_gonzo

Power Conserver
Reaction score
soooo,

is it just me or does anyone else notice a correlation between the op's first post and her siggy line??

just say'in

doc

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
so lucky said:
2dream said:
:hide I am guilty of being a old tv show rerun junkie. And I am also guilty of saying. Aw man, I have seen this one. What that means is I have seen this rerun this month. But what can I say. Bonanza, Rifleman, Daniel Boone, Lassie, Andy Griffith. Just to name a few. When I sit down to watch tv - I start surfing for the oldies.
What totally amazes me is when I flip to some really obscure program that I may have only tuned in to once before, ever, and it turns out to be a re-run of that same episode! How does it DO that??? Did they only make one episode that season??
I've had the same thing happen.

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
no but please do explain mighty one because this thread was done in humor and i would love to laugh with or at you

doc_gonzo said:
soooo,

is it just me or does anyone else notice a correlation between the op's first post and her siggy line??

just say'in

doc

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
elijahboy said:
no but please do explain mighty one because this thread was done in humor and i would love to laugh with or at you

doc_gonzo said:
soooo,

just say'in

doc
Hey doc, there sure is a correlation between Barbara's title for this thred and herself, otherwise she would not have to make so many posts to try to put me down. I am a old man and the internet is my hobby, I didn't complain about wasteing time, just that her complaints about the Soul Train fan had nothing to do with self sufficent anything. Humor? yep her reaction was funny.~gd

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
whack a mole

~gd said:
elijahboy said:

doc_gonzo said:
soooo,

just say'in

doc
Hey doc, there sure is a correlation between Barbara's title for this thred and herself, otherwise she would not have to make so many posts to try to put me down. I am a old man and the internet is my hobby, I didn't complain about wasteing time, just that her complaints about the Soul Train fan had nothing to do with self sufficent anything. Humor? yep her reaction was funny.~gd

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
oh that was for you gd

let me rephrase it

WHACK A MOLE

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
elijahboy said:
oh that was for you gd

let me rephrase it

WHACK A MOLE
sticks & stones! if you think first why do you edit so much? ~gd

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
let me rephrase AGAIN

WHACK A MOLE

~gd said:
elijahboy said:
oh that was for you gd

let me rephrase it

WHACK A MOLE
sticks & stones! if you think first why do you edit so much? ~gd

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
just to answer any questions to anyone that might ask why i keep putting whack a mole in reference to gd

i could "waste time" ;) and tell him why everyone here does not like him but its not worth it

so i just put whack a mole

i just edited that 12 times by the way

Terrie

Almost Self-Reliant
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you all for your....participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts