Special Request

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Our whole world needs prayer as we head into the great reset, or the fulfillment of prophecies for last days before the return of Jesus Christ. This is my prayer: That God's people will rise up in prayer for all those who have not yet claimed the redemption offered by Jesus Christ. Because, THIS is the greatest need of these days. We must pray, and we must speak the name of Jesus boldly, and share the message of redemption.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Our whole world needs prayer as we head into the great reset, or the fulfillment of prophecies for last days before the return of Jesus Christ. This is my prayer: That God's people will rise up in prayer for all those who have not yet claimed the redemption offered by Jesus Christ. Because, THIS is the greatest need of these days. We must pray, and we must speak the name of Jesus boldly, and share the message of redemption.
I could post countless links to videos and messages from people in both Australia and Germany, but I won't. I'm in tears 😭 with a broken heart 💔 for my fellow man. Everyone should do their own research and draw their own conclusions, for themselves.

Screenshot_20210804-111714.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wait, whats happened in Australia? I havent read the news today, but usually I hear if something big happened? What happened?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If a guy were wanting ivermectin for people, where would he get it from? Asking for a friend.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Satan has been called, among other things, the Prince of the Power of the Air, and the Prince of Lies. Looking at the role the MSM has had in the downward spiral of our civilizations, now we can begin to understand what that means.
The devil is a liar!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The liquid is sometimes locked at feed stores. It's quite bitter to taste. :rolleyes: Yep. I tried as I give liquid by mouth if not using paste for the goats and horses. I've mixed with some honey in syringe at times. Any jelly or syrup would work.

Quantity size they carry may be big. Most often 50 or 100ml....as it's packaged for what most farms would need.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Some other info.....

and go on bitchute and search for covid and you will get bombarded with articles...
I have referenced several on BYH (sister site to SS) .... and I am no computer person... but one that is very interesting is www.bitchute.com/video/mefo6fgi2RzH/

Latest posts