"Spring Cleaning" early

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I love coming home in the dark to the Christmas lights....it is so warming and cheering to me.

I put up a Charlie Brown tree on the porch and I can see it through my pic window. Sometimes I just turn out all the lights and sit and watch the wind blow the ornaments so they sway and sparkle in the lights......magic! :love

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I joined a website a long time ago called www.flylady.net ? that is supposed to help you become completely organized. I love that site... it's all about doing things in baby steps and not getting discouraged.

I've been a pack rat since I was a child... and my house is full of clutter... we're very slowly beginning to gain control of it...

I would definitely be a full fledged member of 'Clutterer's anonymous', I've gotten one room completely done. It's the smallest bedroom in the house (4 feet x 8 feet) and it now houses my art table and all of my drawing supplies... it is my sanctuary :)

I can't wait for the rest of the house to be that clean, neat and organized.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
hwillm1977 said:
I joined a website a long time ago called www.flylady.net.
I had a bunch of friends who did/do Flylady! She's really great about breaking things into small baby steps. I still apply her concept of 15-min jobs to my kids' jobs and homework.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I love Flylady!!! when I lived in the city and was bored out of my gord, I did all the flylady things. That was when I had absolutely nothing else to do but clean the house. I still think of her when I do my 10 second tidies. and weekly home blessing hours.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
I love Flylady!!! when I lived in the city and was bored out of my gord, I did all the flylady things. That was when I had absolutely nothing else to do but clean the house. I still think of her when I do my 10 second tidies. and weekly home blessing hours.
She's such a cheery gal! I forgot about the 10-second tidying and home blessing :)

I gradually lost my habit or doing her lists, but I still have my toilet cleaner in a little toilet brush holder next to each toilet. I love that system of hers :)