Spring Greetings from Illinois

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
here is some information for you, it may be a challenge to find varieties that can be shipped to you from overseas as there are various import restrictions for each country as to what they may allow to be brought in:

Yeah! the restrictions. I hope they are not that tight on that. I should have had a more beautiful garden if they are not too strict. :D:D:D

BloomBunny

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Welcome! I've had trouble with my edible landscape / permaculture and prairie attempts. I would love to see what has and has not worked for you! Please share! I'm in WI, zone 3b/4a

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I didn't know about the "thorny habit" Of course, they ARE related to roses, and hawthorns... both of which are "enthusiastically" thorny.

not active thorns apart from their growth, but their initial stems are sharp. i'd stepped on a few when trimming.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Welcome fellow bread basket member. Where abouts are you located in Illinois? I'm in Southern Illinois
Hello and welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you. Im here in the Philippines. I hope to hear from you more. Have a great day!