squirrel hunting

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
You KNOW your day wouldnt be complete without him!
Oh yes it would. :/
SURE it would. ;) It'd make my day to have that squirell around............
Come get him! He won't come down for me anymore. I'd probably wring his little squirrely neck for him if he did. :p Last time he came down for me he ran a circle around my waste and jumped back in the tree. Today he jumped off the housetop onto the tree when I came out. He's wild now...probably doesn't even remember why he's throwing nuts at a human :hu

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
OP...sheesh...sorry about thread jacking :hide I just realized.... :/ Leaving now......

fisherman

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
Are you makin fun o me? :smack :lol:

If anybody shoots THAT particular squirrel I seriously want the pleasure. I think I'll load the shotgun with hickory nut if/when I take his little fuzzy behind out :p
Does that squirell really DO that?????????
Like clockwork every time I am out there under the hickory tree messing with the animals for any reason. when I first got the little tard he was just the length of my index finger...in hindsight I prolly shoulda squished him then :lol:
sounds like a good deal,,but,,It would be hard to explain to my friends why I was wearing a helmet :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:D We have TONS of squirrels here...come on and get em!

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Tons of ground squirrels at my barn!! Barn cat can only get so many, and she is getting up there at the age where she eats with them at a food bowl :/

What do you use? And I want this squirrel gravy recipe!

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We live in the southeastern part of WV in the mountains and the squirrels are thick here this year. People don't hunt them much here anymore. My DH and son love to squirrel hunt, and as you, my DH is a HUGE squirrel gravy and biscuit fan. :)

fisherman

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Up-the-Creek said:
We live in the southeastern part of WV in the mountains and the squirrels are thick here this year. People don't hunt them much here anymore. My DH and son love to squirrel hunt, and as you, my DH is a HUGE squirrel gravy and biscuit fan. :)
You have a very wise man there,,:D