Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Chamomile makes you sleepy, do some research on effects on pregnancy. There are plenty of herbal teas, check them out on any possible side effects.
ā€œWhatā€™s more, a case report suggests that regularly drinking chamomile tea during pregnancy may result in poor blood flow through a babyā€™s heartā€ so thatā€™s badā€¦

That said, according to a few studies, herbal teas containing the following ingredients may be safe to consume during pregnancy:

• Raspberry leaf. This tea is considered likely safe and believed to shorten labor and help prepare the uterus for birth. Research shows that it may shorten the length of the second stage of labor, but only by about 10 minutes (11Trusted Source, 22Trusted Source).
  • Peppermint. This tea is considered likely safe and commonly used to help relieve gas, nausea, stomach pain, or heartburn. However, no studies could be found to support these benefits (12Trusted Source).
  • Ginger. Ginger is one of the most studied herb remedies during pregnancy and considered possibly safe. Research suggests it reduces nausea and vomiting but, when consumed dried, should not exceed 1 gram per day (1Trusted Source, 12Trusted Source).
  • Lemon balm. This tea is considered possibly safe and commonly used to relieve anxiety, irritability, and insomnia. However, no study could be found to support these uses, and its safety hasnā€™t been studied in pregnancy (11Trusted Source).

• Although generally considered safe, raspberry leaf may promote uterine contractions while peppermint may stimulate menstrual flow. Therefore, thereā€™s some controversy regarding whether these teas are safe during the first trimester of pregnancy

• lks like it will jus be sparkling water for a while. šŸ˜… I had no idea tea was so confusing.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good Morning Homesteaders!!
Coffee was ready at 5am, I am making a second pot, and the Dogs have their egg on their food, they love it
land owner surrounding us had chain saws going at 6:30, and boy does he like to cut trees down,,

View attachment 16047

Headed to the laundry shed with wash, getting some morning housework done and then going to get some brush cut but I am only limiting myself to an hour this time not 5 hahahaha,
what kind of dogs are those? gorgeous

Latest posts