Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yesterday morning DH had cataract surgery on his second eye, we leave in a few minutes to battle morning traffic on our way to his follow up appointment. Had coffee and smoked link sausage wrapped in a piece of bread for breakfast, there’s plenty for y’all too!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
sip, sip
Nice to come in and sit down with a cuppa for a while. I'm rearranging my Deep Pantry: pulling everything off the shelves and bolting the shelf units to the wall (which wasn't done when we put them in) and making sure all the glass jars have their little sock padding so they don't bang against each other if we have an earthquake. Covered the windows in there with foil too, to cut down on light coming in. This project is gonna take months- it's kinda like my project this summer: take one thing apart and move it, then fill it up again to make room for the next one. But I feel better with each part done. I will also be able to organize better by food type: proteins, veggies, fruits etc.

sip, sip

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So I took Mom and Dad their presents early as we wont be down for Christmas. One of the items was a reacher. I had to order it. It's the same as the one I picked up at a local store a few years ago and is durable and will lift weight. They have been getting reachers at Harbor Freight and frankly they suck.

It was supposed to be for both of them, but once my hubby demonstrated just how easily it picked up a food can, Dad absconded with it. Mom says she's never going to see it again.

I've been laughing about it every time I remember. Mom sputtering and Dad rushing off to put it in a safe place.

My hubby also laughed and told me to go ahead and order them a second one. It was like watching my brothers when they were little.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Multiple inches of lake effect snow overnight. Lol

Latest posts