Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
But I want to have a taste of the dog treats to see if I like them.
20201107_162749.jpg

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I took the buns litter box out to toss on the garden and clean. When I came back in they were positioned much like that cat, in the spot where the litter box goes. They were much too cute to disturb.

Google weather and weather aps are such liars. They said it was a top of 28C here today, Well I checked the thermometer at the back door and it is at 33C! (just over 90F). I just put the ceiling fans on to blow the dust into the corners so I don't see it as much and feel the need to clean before afternoon breeze rolls in.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am so pleased with the new managers of the general store :) I got my first, very small, food order yesterday. It was reasonably priced and they were able to get everything fresh on my list! The last owners were a lovely old couple, but priced food at triple the cost of elsewhere, and rarely got anything fresh (the rate of diabetes is extremely high here). It wasn't fair because they had a monopoly for over 40km in all directions. I got in the habit of shopping on the coast but now will change those habits. The price is still higher than food on the coast, but it saves me a 200km round trip in the car.

These Indians guys have taken over and really stepped it up. Of course, many around here dont like change so I am unsure for how long I will have this luxury, but geez I am so glad I do over the covid christmas season! I just have to remember to put my order in every wednesday.

Now its lunch time :)