Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Youngest 3 have been gone almost a week now at camp....

Crazy....

I am not used to ALL of the kids gone.

Eldest 2 are home, but work so much i most never see them... so it is almost zero kids

First time that I am doing all animal chores..... in eons! :ep

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It makes me wonder..... what in the heck will I do when they leave?

They will....should..... eventually..... maybe .... all leave.

I was thinking back to my single days .. I did stuff.... I was productive ... truly.....

But for so long now.... so much of the work is parcelled out.... so when some people are missing.... it is just this "WOW, x just doesn't get done by itself, does it?"

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
recuperating from what appears to be a summer cold. Sore throat, full sinuses, general lethargy. I haven't gotten a cold for almost 2 years; probably because I loaded up on supplements that help with immune response. Anyway, I've had it for 3 days now, and the sore throat is gone but the sinuses are draining. The mucus is a normal color, just more of it than usual; so I think I'm pretty well over this. I'm being careful though, because if it IS covid, I've heard that it sneaks back and bites you when you're not looking.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
recuperating from what appears to be a summer cold. Sore throat, full sinuses, general lethargy. I haven't gotten a cold for almost 2 years; probably because I loaded up on supplements that help with immune response. Anyway, I've had it for 3 days now, and the sore throat is gone but the sinuses are draining. The mucus is a normal color, just more of it than usual; so I think I'm pretty well over this. I'm being careful though, because if it IS covid, I've heard that it sneaks back and bites you when you're not looking.
Ack...

Hoping you keep on recovering. :fl

Latest posts