Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Ha!

He will have a blast. Unless he is looking for a good woman... :lol:
He is not looking for any woman, good or bad, right now. Lolol.

He was in a long term relationship and she burnt him something fierce. I suspect he may change his mind in a year or so.

In the meantime, he is happy and enjoying life, so what more could a parent want? :)

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
He is not looking for any woman, good or bad, right now. Lolol.

He was in a long term relationship and she burnt him something fierce. I suspect he may change his mind in a year or so.

In the meantime, he is happy and enjoying life, so what more could a parent want? :)
Yes! Perfect!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Coffee, fed the cats, going to head out to visit with ex BIL and wife who are camping nearby.

With all the personal losses the last 18 months, I am making an effort to reforge some weakened personal bonds.
So glad I did it. I really am not a fan of camping, but it was great to sit around a morning fire, drink coffee, and get caught up. I have a standing invitation whenever they are in the area.

It's nice to know that after all these years after the nasty divorce that the ex's anger/accusations at me had now been re-directed at others. And now people realize the truth. Redemption.

The morning was chilly, and as I was walking back to the car, I was chuckling about the high percentage of folks in sweats, huddled up near the fire, trying to start the day. They looked miserable. Lol.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The morning was chilly, and as I was walking back to the car, I was chuckling about the high percentage of folks in sweats, huddled up near the fire, trying to start the day. They looked miserable. Lol.

i'm not a morning happy look at me sort of person. you might think from my face and energy level that i'm miserable, but i'm not, i'm just not awake yet and i might not even care at all what someone else thinks. :) that just takes too much energy... emotionally i'm more of a lump for a while but i don't consider that bad, it just is and i just am. :)

glad you got some closure on things that were bothering you from the past. it is great when that happens (but rare in my experience).