Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Going to do more work in the house today. Neighbor is supposed to come today to get big 4 drawer filing cabinet and golf clubs. And she is buying a cedar chest. 3 big items will be gone!
DH tells me if he dies first I need to hire an auctioneer. He's a bit of a packrat.

I'm a Swedish Death Cleaning every day type.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DH tells me if he dies first I need to hire an auctioneer. He's a bit of a packrat.

I'm a Swedish Death Cleaning every day type.
HTG I will get a dumpster first, then auctioneer. Nobody wants 20 year old charging cables and random remotes to something we owned a decade ago but we don't know what it was and we don't have it anymore

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Neighbor didn't make it yesterday. Oh well, with 4 boys all in sports, and a HVAC business, they run like racehorses. They'll get here sooner or later. LOL

Coffee is ready! I had a Dr appointment yesterday. I went for blood work last week, got results yesterday. I'm healthy as a horse, no issues, except for one very worn out knee that needs replacing. I already knew that. Dr said it is bone on bone, couldn't pass a credit card between them. He asked if I took anything for it (pain) No. He asked if I wanted anything, No. I told him that sometimes I take turmeric for it, it reduces inflammation. The other knee is arthritic, but not as bad. I think he was a little amazed that I wasn't strung out on pain pills. LOL

I quit my job when I was 56 to take care of my Mom after her stroke. There went the insurance! I could have signed up for Obamacare for $900 a month plus a $10,000 deductible, what good was THAT going to do? So I just stayed healthy. I've had Medicare over a year, so decided to go get a check up. I'm fine. I'll get knee fixed after I sell the farm and get moved, settled in and all that stuff.