Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
but when you need some odd thingy to fix something he probably has it and/or knows how to rig something up to fix it or... well, he's comfy in his own spaces and among his own toys or... :)
yes, very much so! He’s actually saved us tons of money because he can make everything I dream up. So I try not to complain (I just wish he’d organize all the stuff!)

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What kinds of husbands do y’all have? I can only compare them to my father but it just doesn’t seem right…
Um… feisty redhead that’s better suited for a SHTF situation than the “real world”🤣 he can build anything and will do anything for his family, is exceedingly stubborn… like me… 😂

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
What kinds of husbands do y’all have? I can only compare them to my father but it just doesn’t seem right…
Well, if this counts per the missus

- able to grow, cook, can, just about anything
- animal whisperer
- patient with those that deserve understanding, wrath for the idiots
- dedication to seeing a task through (stubbornness?)
- not a gearhead by any stretch, can do basics
- construction projects overengineered, but they last
- can get overwhelmed overthinking things
- willing to pay for quality

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
pack rat too--but also quiet, hard-working, patient (with me especially as I am a whirlwind on roller skates), protector of his family and a someone that can make something out of nothing--and it will work!