States file to seccede from the union, info from Washington post

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
The States cannot get away with this, but I honestly believe this is the answer to our problems. To start anew.

chickenjoe

Power Conserver
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
The States cannot get away with this, but I honestly believe this is the answer to our problems. To start anew.
guess there are other people that think the same. Did a little research the US constitution does not say that it's not illegal.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Can't believe WV didn't put in a petition. Seems like something we'd be in favor of.... :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I was surprised to see that Jersey did. I'm all for it.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I think it'd truly be great because this nation is so polarized. We not disagreeing over just one issue (like slavery in the civil war) but all kinds of them.

heatherlynnky

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Are we sure this is even a good idea? Honestly in the long term this election has so little effect on me its not funny. Normally it would have and I am not sure why my focus has shifted but it has. I think we have bigger problems coming and honestly who is in charge is probably not going to lessen them much. We cannot stay this divided forever. I don't know how to get to a common ground where people can talk and listen without things blowing up but pointless petitions are not going to improve the situation.

chickenjoe

Power Conserver
Reaction score
If you look at the site for all the petition. It seem you can just about petition anything.

chickenjoe

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Can't believe WV didn't put in a petition. Seems like something we'd be in favor of.... :D
WV does have a petition

Latest posts