Still here!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with someone being nasty. :( :hugs

I am curious how that works though, how can someone bother you if they aren't a member? Can't non-members only read and not post? (I hope my question doesn't sound insensitive in the light of what you are going through, I just don't get how someone could bother you if they aren't a member.)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
If they're close to you, they can annoy the heck out of you! I've known other people to have that kind of problem. The person will read something on a forum, and use it to bother the person.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
As much as this has bothered me, think about how rough kids have it today on the internet.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That is why I'm pretty private about the forums and such I frequent. Nobody I know or am close to really bothers to look at anything I write on here. It's where I come to rant, so I might be in a smidgen of trouble with immediate family for that one, but beyond that I don't think anyone cares. :lol: I can't imagine. Sorry someone has intruded on your internet life :/ That's why I hate Facebook now. I like strangers better :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I can't stand Facebook either. I don't need my life to be an open book. I much prefer a forum. I don't think anyone is interested enough in me to stalk me on line-at least I HOPE not!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugs So sorry you're dealing with this! Had an ex stalk me many moons ago and it sucked! :smack Send me an e-mail if ya wanna stay in touch! :hugs

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Things are still moving forward, albeit slowly. For the foreseeable future I may not be around much as I don't seem to have internet out there. At least not under the metal roof--maybe outside but who wants to go out when it is 95 or so? Can't make a phone call inside the house either--have to go out on the porch. We are--out there!

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We have the same issues here. I wanted to just have my cell, no landline. Found out the only signal - 2 bars! - was up in the corner of my yard, next to the road! Ah, no thank you! I look weird enough most days, can you picture me, staggering around by the road, searching for those elusive 2 bars of signal, every time I wanted to make a call?! :lol: