stuff

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Howzabout popcorn with conjugated linoleic acid ;) and a screwdriver? (for birthin' babies, of course...)
ok so maybe i use tools too much but for the life of me i couldnt figure out if you need a flathead or a philips head screwdriver to help with goat birthin....

but never mind i figured it out. apparently they are calling me at the bar - my tequila is ready
;-)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
seriously.. i was thinkin'... well we didnt use any tools.... maybe we did it wrong.. but them babies came out just fine without any tools whatsoever....

momma needs some med'cine.....i'm gonna go pour a tall one
;-)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
freemotion said:
Howzabout popcorn with conjugated linoleic acid ;) and a screwdriver? (for birthin' babies, of course...)
ok so maybe i use tools too much but for the life of me i couldnt figure out if you need a flathead or a philips head screwdriver to help with goat birthin....

;-)
Honestly, I was trying to figure out why you needed a screwdriver, too, but didn't go into flathead or philips details LOL just was confused...

then it the light went off.

ding ding ding.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
cuz i was thinking if you needed a screwdriver to remove some panel on the goat and just take the baby out it would have been SIGNIFICANTLY less gross then all that nasty stuff that came out of Little Nibbles' um.. "possible" or whatever we're callin' it.

i'm tellin' ya... me and the dogs were hanging over the fence pukin'.... good thing that neighbor gal came and helped.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
cuz i was thinking if you needed a screwdriver to remove some panel on the goat and just take the baby out it would have been SIGNIFICANTLY less gross then all that nasty stuff that came out of Little Nibbles' um.. "possible" or whatever we're callin' it.

i'm tellin' ya... me and the dogs were hanging over the fence pukin'.... good thing that neighbor gal came and helped.
:lol: My brother in law calls that spaghetti! :p

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
ohiofarmgirl said:

:lol: My brother in law calls that spaghetti! :p
Ok, now you completely ruined it. THANKS A LOT!

Guess whats on the menu? Placenta. Thanks Sally. :smack

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
thanks a lot BB! i was hoping to make it thru my whole life without seeing the words "placenta" and "spaghetti" in the same paragraph. oh great. now i'm gonna go and barf again... sheeesh!

we (me and the dogs) all hurled when Nibbles ate it. i might just sell her b/c she is is gross and her cuteness is totally over. YUCK!