Stupid Time??

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
HA HA HA Quail
I got caught doing that also...we were swimming and Tony was walking toward, me, I gave a quick look around the dock and saw no one, and flashed him pulling down the suit top...LOL...well the neighbor came around the corner of the house at that exact moment.....UGH---can we say blush and crawl into a hole???? Tony enjoyed it but laughed like a maniac also...he knew that one just killed me..HA HA HA

us ladies are bad...LOL

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Yes, but it might have gone unnoticed if my husband didn't start screaming "Not infront of Dad!" :gig

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOl-LOL
talk about hubby drawing more attention to you! LOL

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I remember years and years (and years!! I think about 30) ago I put a frozen chicken in the cold oven - it was still in the wrap it came from. Had to hide it from the cats while it defrosted. Well, I forgot it. Completely. For two weeks. I think we went away. Came home and didn't smell anything, thankfully, it didn't burst, but when I opened the oven to put something else in, I found it. It was blue. And green. And the bag looked as though it was going to burst. Absolutely gross! :ep I carefully slid it into a pan and took it waaaaaay out back (there's no one behind us for quite a distance) and left it in the woods. I never went back to see what happened, but I'm sure some animal though it was just delicious! BLECH!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
:lol::lol:
reinbeau said:
I remember years and years (and years!! I think about 30) ago I put a frozen chicken in the cold oven - it was still in the wrap it came from. Had to hide it from the cats while it defrosted. Well, I forgot it. Completely. For two weeks. I think we went away. Came home and didn't smell anything, thankfully, it didn't burst, but when I opened the oven to put something else in, I found it. It was blue. And green. And the bag looked as though it was going to burst. Absolutely gross! :ep I carefully slid it into a pan and took it waaaaaay out back (there's no one behind us for quite a distance) and left it in the woods. I never went back to see what happened, but I'm sure some animal though it was just delicious! BLECH!
RFLOL!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hide the body Ann????
LOL

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh, man, can you imagine if it had broken? I would have had to call someone to clean it up, no way I could do it. Eeew!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
EWWWww--that gave me the willys for sure!
Ick!

attack-cat

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Oh stupid things!!!!! Now that I'm in a laugh break from reading! You guys are great! Love this thread!

Recent moronic movements in no particular order:

I poured the sugar into the pitcher and got ready to add the tea from the pan so I could make ice tea. Hmmmm......... oddly enough that sugar floats. Oh well just sitr. Nasty stuff here .... somethin' wrong ..... (hand on forehead now shaking head) ...... go pick up flour bag and put it back in the cupboard and aget out the sugar bag for the next batch of tea! That wasted my pot of tea and about 1 1/2 cups of flour!

Sat down to pet the hens. In the coop. On the shavings that hide the poo. Stand up and wipe rear off with hand. Shaving covered poop now sticks to my hand which I promptly wipe on my pants leg. Duh! I'll save that power towel roll over there that I brought to wipe off things like this for later. I had put the towels down there two days earlier.

Walk to barn two times to get a bale of straw and forget what I walked there for both times. Mental break-wind.

Aimed and pulled the trigger to dispatch the squirrel that has been running up into the attic to build a winter home. "Click" ...... pull it again ...."click". Hey third times a charm right? "Click"..... still empty.

I write the date I buy extra canned foods to put in the pantry on the top of the can so I can use the oldest first. I dated all the extra canned potatoes and corn ..... 5/10. The expiration date that was stamped on the can of potates I had looked at!

I was mowing and saw what I guessed to be a snake. Snakes are fine unless they are near the coop. This one was near the coop. So I ran it over. Victory!!! Bad noises! Bad noises!!! Turn the deck off! Oh no ..... not a snake. Wire. But it was acting like a snake so that counts! Bad wire .... pretending to be a snake. The riding mower was unhappy but not as unhappy as hubby who had to cut the wire off the shaft!