Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Rebecca :hugs Prayers goin up sis! I hope everything calms down and they get their heads on straight!

I can't believe he wouldn't let mom and baby in though SHEESH!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Definitely praying Rebecca, for the whole situation over there. Claim the blood of Jesus over you, your husband, kids and property, including the trailer that your extended family is living in. Every day.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Morel, please explain to me claiming the blood of Jesus. I've heard that so many times but I never really exactly understood what that meant.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Claiming the Blood:
here are some links that will explain it to you better than I ever could. My father taught me about this my whole life. I never understood it until I became involved in some very dreadful occultic things and ended up in very very deep trouble with something I could not control. One night, terrified, I claimed the blood of Jesus and EVERYTHING quieted...it all went away, All I can tell you is this, I believe this more than I believe almost anything else. have used it countless times with INCREDIBLE results. It is in those times that I forget to claim it that things go crazy in my life. It has protected my family, canged my family, changed hearts...it changes everything.
I try and remember to claim the Blood of jesus daily on myself, my family and my property.

http://pastorrustysblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-plead-blood-of-jesus.html

http://abbapeople.com/us/pleading-and-applying-the-blood-of-jesus/

http://www.prayersfire.com/?p=473

You read these pages and take what you will from them, the Lord will guide you here if you ask him. I don't agree with EVERYTHING some of these people write (because there is a line here that is sometimes crossed between selfishness, and living for Christ)...as far as I am concerned it is usually aways the financial blessings where people go wrong in their thinking. But there are some great things to be learned in these pages, and I hope you see them as the Lord wants to teach you.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you! I have heard of that before and the power of the blood but I never understood what they meant! I think I understand-another weapon against the enemy who is attacking my family.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
Thank you! I have heard of that before and the power of the blood but I never understood what they meant! I think I understand-another weapon against the enemy who is attacking my family.
exactly!
Praying with you Rebecca

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Empowerment from the spirit, protection from the blood, and hope from the word....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I have a praise to offer! Answers to prayer are flowing in.....(Farm, twelve this month!!!!) :weee :weee :weee :weee :bow To God go the glory because it certainly wasn't of my doing! :D