Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It has many stories that would just blow your mind. Gives me the warm fuzzies to read them! I can get that book at any Dollar General Store for $3 and I usually buy a couple when I'm there to leave around where people really need reading materials....like the break room at the local nursing home, a doctor's office, etc. I give them away to friends and family also.

When next I am at the DG, Morel, I'll get you one and send it to you! Then you can pass it on when you are done, huh? :D

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I like your story morel! I just have that warm fuzzy feeling bursting with the Spirit feeling right now woohoo! Our God is GREAT! :weee

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'll have to look in Dollar General to see if it's in there. I'd like to read that book myself.

I had a bit of a dilemma. Past few years, I've gone to my hubby's sisters for Thanksgiving. But this year, I didn't really want to go. I wanted to go to my brother's since this is the first Thanksgiving since he lost his wife and I haven't really seen him much since. I asked my hubby the other day about going to his sisters. He finally talked to her, and she's not doing it this year. Her hubby has MS, and it's just too much for her to do it this year. So, I'll be going to my brothers.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Please everyone pray for me. I'm sorry to be asking again but I really could use some prayers not just for me, but for my family and dh.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Rebecca, you never can have enough prayer's said for you. Will gladly send a prayer and a blessing to you and your family

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
Please everyone pray for me. I'm sorry to be asking again but I really could use some prayers not just for me, but for my family and dh.
Don't apoloize for asking for prayer! Thats what we are for, we are supposed to aid our Christian friends! :hugs Sending some prayers your way :fl

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
I think most of us haven't stopped. You have unending support my dear. ;)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
rebecca100 said:
I think most of us haven't stopped. You have unending support my dear. ;)
And mine too :hugs

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you everyone you are all wonderful. It is really nice knowing there are people out there who you've never met who are willing to pray for you when you need it. Today is one of the lately many days I could really use it.