Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Prayer request please........ My director's son was killed today.Please pray for them as well as the young lady that ran over him. My Director is one these bosses you can only hope to have. You don't have to spend much time with him before you know that he is one of God's children a gentle and caring person. Thank you

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
A week ago almost I asked prayer for my relative who was in the car wreck. She has been alive but on life support until today. Treatment had been going well, but things have just taken a turn for the worst. She was taken off of the life support earlier, please for her family, and her daughter. I hope she was right with God. :/

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Buffy, I am sorry :hugs my prayers on the way for you and her family.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
BB Lolaa reminded me to pray for her just last night! She said "Nana we have to pray for the lady who had the accident" During prayer time. And this morning I see this, still praying.

Prayers for a friends 1 year old daughter please, who is in surgery right now for her heart. Major surgery. If you can all keep her in your prayers as well. Thank You. Her name is Zionnah.