Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
A good day to all of my brothers and sisters in Christ out there! I hope your day shines with hope and brings you peace like a river. :frow

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
And to you Bee!! I've got peace like a river in my soul! It is a beautiful sunny day here, perfect for doing anything that needs to be done...hubby is planning another guesthouse at our place here for my son to live in...yipeee!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Prayer alert! Had some family in a car wreck, the little girl broke her arm. Although it doesn't look for the mother won't make it, she is in surgery. Lets pray that our Father will touch and heal her. Lets pray that he will give the doctors the guidance and skill necessary. Lets pray that she will have the will and faith to live. Thanks.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Prayer alert! Had some family in a car wreck, the little girl broke her arm. Although it doesn't look for the mother won't make it, she is in surgery. Lets pray that our Father will touch and heal her. Lets pray that he will give the doctors the guidance and skill necessary. Lets pray that she will have the will and faith to live. Thanks.
Praying little bro. Gods will be done :hugs

I have a request as well. The Director of the shelter I assist with had to take his wife to the hospital today. They admitted her, she is not a well woman, and has been having issues lately. They think she may have a blood clot. Please keep her in mind as well. Her name is Jan Reed. Thanks all :)