Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Well, he asked what kind of flour I buy and I said usually all purpose. He replied that they carry pastry flour in bulk. He mentioned sugar (which is getting expensive!) and oats, too. He basically said they carry everything in bulk, even meat and cheeses. I cannot WAIT to go check out this store!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
ALY!!! Stick me in your pocket and take me along? :D

Awesome score!

I need to share something I would hope all of you will pray about with me. I have been approached by the Pastor of a local church about teaching at that churches Christian Academy should they get a few more students. It may turn into more than just teaching, as they are yet to have a school lunch system worked out either, so I could be stepping into a HUGE opportunity shortly, of teaching and cooking. The school only has about 20 students right now, should 3 more sign up...they would have a position to fill. I don't think I have to tell anyone here how much I'd LOVE that job! But, God's will, not mine. :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
MarylandFutureFarmGuy said:
20 kids k-12? that's rather intriguing. I suppose you might be alone in your own grade :p Is there just one or two teacher's teaching the entire thing?
Yeah, I'd be more of a teacher's aide for the most part, but would have a couple students in a class by myself as well. Then possibly be the "lunch lady" too. Possibly looking at being a girls Volleyball coach too. I forgot about that. One of the students is begging me to do that :lol: