Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Day 2 jackhammer.....ugh... lol! He is SO tired, bout to hit the hay :) I just got done with my day about 15 minutes ago, so haven't really seen him to talk to him much unfortunately :( I miss him, but it is necessary stuffs.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
If y'all can keep me in your thoughts and prayers this morning, it would be appreciated. I got a call from the pastor. The son of the other pianist is sick, so that means I have to play. I haven't practiced all summer! I've gone over the songs this morning, but the one is giving me trouble. Plus, there's something about the piano at church that's different. I don't know if it's the height of the piano bench or what, but something is different. So, I can practice and practice at home w/no mistakes, go to church and make all kinds of mistakes. I don't like to do that. I want to do the best I can for the Lord, and I feel that a ton of mistakes can really distract from the service.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Will do! The Lord knows you are trying and loves you for it, I am sure! :hugs I wish that I could play a musical instrument and, especially, for the Lord...you are truly blessed!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
We had a large crowd (for us!), not really sure how many people. I made some mistakes, but not anything really bad. And I think that bench is higher than mine. I'll have to take a tape measure one day and check it out.

Bee, you can probably do things that I can't and wish I could. So, you're blessed as well. :hugs

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I always wanted to do music and I love it so much...but, sadly, though I can passably sing I cannot recognize notes by ear. Someone would say, "Don't you hear that? Now, sing the same note!" And I couldn't really do it consistently. Tone deaf. But, oh, how I love to sing!!!

One day when I get home I will sing as beautifully as the angels and be able to master any instrument I wish! I will even be able to sing a song that the angels cannot sing...I can't wait!!! :D Maybe we will jam together up there, DD!

Latest posts