Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Prayer request. A local 17 year old, Aaron Bell, is in desperate need of prayers. He has been fighting cancer for a long time. He now has a brain tumor, and the doctors have said there is nothing else they can do for him. Maybe the doctors can't but I know someone who can... its Aaron's only hope now. Please pray.

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Prayers for Rhoda ( I have lost my mom as well) and for Aaron Bell.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Sorry so late coming on. I had to stay with my Daddy today and make funeral arrangements. First time.....all I have ever done before was show up. My father started walking with his walker short distances 5 days ago. Still recooperating from his broken pelvis and hip. Momma will be buried Friday. Guess I'll be spending most of my time with my family in the days to come.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's OK, we understand.

It's at times like this that words can be so clumsy. Sometimes we hurt people when we try to comfort them. So, though I may not say much, believe me, you've been in my thoughts and prayers much of the day. I'm praying that you may find love and comfort in the Savior's arms and know that thru His strength, you can get thru this. :hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Amen to what Deb said! We love you and are thinking of you sis :hugs

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I have two prayer requests:

First, a friend at school, her Grandmother (her guardian) had a stroke today. She can't recongnize anyone or talk, lets pray for a speedy recovery.

Second, a little girl has died in the county, will you pray for a healing of that family?