Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Buff :hugs Hope everything is okay sweetie :)

Pray for us please sir, with this farming gig, ya know, loooooooooong term prayers :lol: I'm gonna need all the help I can get ;)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:

Pray for us please sir, with this farming gig, ya know, loooooooooong term prayers :lol: I'm gonna need all the help I can get ;)
All is fine, sometimes I just need spiritual strength. Ya'll are so in my prayers too....!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:

All is fine, sometimes I just need spiritual strength. Ya'll are so in my prayers too....!!
Thank ya little brother :hugs Everyone needs strength and prayer sometimes. ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I just wanted to publicly thank God for allowing me to serve in the many different ways He has seen fit for me to. It truly is a blessing, even when it is gutwrenching and difficult because you care so deeply about your brothers and sisters and feel their hurt, the blessings are always still there. For that I am thankful. Just sayin' :)

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sending prayers your way. And quick update on Sasha, she can go back to work next week. She is heartbroken over her loss but its still fresh. Prayers to bless her family with a baby when the lord sees fit will sure help. And I can't say thank you enough.