SufficientSelf New Home! Conversion Info FAQ's

Reuse-it

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have not been in here for a long time. You have spiffed up the place. My new years resolution is to gather all the things that are sitting around waiting to be put to good use -and use them. This site and TheEasyGarden are a couple of those things.
This makes it so much easier.
Thanks gang.:thumbsup

oooh... I will not survive without spell check. Where is it? (just pretend everything I wrote is spell correctly until I find it.)

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
That's a great resolution!

Regarding spell-check: These days most web-browsers have built in spell-check, so the interweb applications are abandoning having their own installed. With that said, if there is enough interest, we'll evaluate adding it.

Reuse-it

Power Conserver
Reaction score
My son showed me how to use that. It is a marvel! :ya

Now no one needs to know how badly I spell. With the exception of you two. and every teacher I ever had. ...and the rest of the world who has internet access.
nuts.:\
(still in need of a face palm smiley)

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
I promise, my spelling is probably worse than yours! In fact, I have so many words that I misspell on a regular basis (that I haven't been able to retrain myself to spell correctly) that I installed a program that automatically fixes my bad spelling as I type!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Nifty, that's cheating :p Poor spelling ability is actually pretty common anyway. We know what ya mean! Mostly ;)