SufficientSelf Software Upgrade - Potential Downtime

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey All!

It's time for us to finally upgrade our forum software to the newest version. The new version comes with some new features, better performance, more security, etc!

We're hoping downtime will be VERY limited... hopefully not more than an hour or two. That said, it's hard to know exactly how long it will really take until we're completely done :)

We'll hopefully be starting the process this evening around 7 pm PST.

Thanks for your patience and support as we go through this process!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey All!

It's time for us to finally upgrade our forum software to the newest version. The new version comes with some new features, better performance, more security, etc!

We're hoping downtime will be VERY limited... hopefully not more than an hour or two. That said, it's hard to know exactly how long it will really take until we're completely done :)

We'll hopefully be starting the process this evening around 7 pm PST.

Thanks for your patience and support as we go through this process!

thanks for the heads-up! :)

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya, most things will be the same :)

Ok, we're a little late, but hopefully going to start with in the next hour

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
... and we're back! Things will look a little different, but hopefully it will be easy to get a good new feel for things and you'll notice some fun new goodies! ;)

CarpCharacin

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:idunno I'm lost! May be newest but, the overall look isn't pleasing to me. Can't find the things you mention yet.:old
It's not that different from how it was before. Post bookmarks are new, so are additional post reactions other than likes if you hover over the like button. Also, you can use emojis typed from your phone keyboard now.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My flip phone isn't equipped. ;) Of course, 2AM isn't best time for a change of screens. Going thru, using, I see the same things in different places. Just need to adapt myself to the new "look".

Where'd they put the sister sites shortcut????

Latest posts