Sustainably raising goats and/or sheep in the most SS way.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
If Bee's thread was closed down because of that, the organic one should never have even made it to page five.

:hide

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
BB....remember? NO! :D I am very frustrated about this also, but we can never, never, never, never question moderation or discuss it on a sister site....remember? ;)

Don't worry, folks....they can't steal yer birthday! :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh lordy---over on BYH I mentioned I do not take farm critters to the vet. I farm with as little vet intervention as possible. Possible fracture of the leg and people want to haul off to the vet for x-ray. I said I wouldn't do x-ray--I would cull if I couldn't handle the leg problem myself.

Yikes
I am going to get ripped apart. I see it coming.

the old---if you can't spend money to vet an animal you shouldn't have them attitude is coming out..LOL

See--ya'll mentioned BYH I went over and now going to get tore apart..LOL

I gotta stay away from there......hmm.....my hardcore farming is not for backyard pet people. they can't handle it..LOL

OK--lesson learned again for me. I knew to stay away, I should have and now I know I have too....ugh

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Someone ought to start a thread over there about homesteading/natural husbandry with goats/sheep and direct all interested parties to come on over here~which is what we should have done in the first place!

Then all the valuable info can be given to the folks who want it most and they won't have to run "The Goat Gauntlet".... :rolleyes:

That someone cannot be me, obviously...... :rolleyes: :lol:

Frankly, that forum has been given several chances to be nice, be normal, be informative and they have failed each time....time to shut 'em down and not participate in the juvenile mindset. :rolleyes:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
When you find yourself in a power struggle the best way to diffuse the situation is by walking away. You will never "win", you just fuel their fire.

We better play nice and live up to our stellar reputation for a polite forum. :) Or we may loose this thread too. :/

Latest posts