Teens these days!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Brown Chicken Brown Cow...Brown Chicken Brown Cow...Brown Chicken Brown Cow...Brown Chicken Brown Cow....Brown Chicken Brown Cow

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
So . . . in regard to the OT . . . I think those girls live in my neighborhood! :th

Wow . . . I didn't know that partying counted as an extra-curricular activity. :smack

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
At the start of fourth quarter; here are some more introductions! Just because I'm immature and think they are incredibly sad while at the same time quite funny.

_______

Hi i'm ****** i'm 18 and i have a baby boy named E***** and he is 5 mounts old i'm married but we are in a big fit so we are not living to gather at the monent but thats ok i geos are trying to wok thing out. ammm i like like to go for woks around the lack with E*****, i like to tack with friends, i like to go swimming, and play v-bay when i get the time.o and the hordes thing is that E***** is sick and teething :( not fun but i love him :). That is a little bite about me.

_________
Yo my name is tyler. I am born in california but now moved to mn. I chill wit my bros and hang with some girls every day. I party a lot and bike and loved when i did freestyle motocross. That is a lil bout me so yeah. Duces

And in reply to that someone posted;

Waddup Tyla. I be Olivia. I like chillin wit my homies 2 yo.

I'm hoping the first person is just foreign and having a hard time with English. BTW, what does 'Duces' mean?

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I think it is like two fingers up - a peace sign = "Peace Out" ... deuces.

Maybe I am wrong ... haven't worked at the alternative school for a while now. :p

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Oh, dear did this thread ever go off the tracks. Very funny, but off. (another one who can't figure out the little smilies).

BB- you are too common sensical to put up with any of the silliness that comes with teen girls! Wait a bit until they grow up- they'll be easier to weed out. (another virtual granma chiming in!)

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just as a side note: I love you all. You are fantastic and make me laugh. Thank you.