Ten Odd Uses for Basic H

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I wouldn't go that far. It does have it's purposes but I doubt it is as healthful as ACV. It does put a good sheen on a cow's coat if you give it internally, not as a body wash~ I can vouch for that!

Before:

5_varied_pics_of_dogs_chickens_kids_horses_146.jpg

One month later, dewormed with Shaklees and fed raw eggs along with feed~and this is after calving:

5_after_of_cow_009.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well I had never heard of it :hu Weird. still aint brushin my teeth with it....

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Ingredients are top secret, however the main two are corn and coconuts. It is organic, non toxic and biodegratable.

Plus the company is supposed to be "carbon neutral".

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Salatin has used it for years and that is where I first heard about it, from his books.

Actually, I washed that cow in ACV and gave her the Basic H soap in her drinking water! :lol:

I also had mixed some in my own drinking water...I rarely ever try anything on my animals that I don't feel is safe for my own consumption. I found it to be a little bitter, just like any soap.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Far as I know! He says he gets a kick out of his cows "foaming at the mouth" when the neighbors drive by.

I bought that cow purely out of sympathy and you can see why! Poor thing was a sweetheart and followed me around like a dog. You could milk her where she stands and would take extra calves easily. If I had a real farm, I would have kept her for as long as she lived.

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Basic H2 as a pesticide: Growing organic produce does wonders for your health and the enviroment, but pesticide-free can still mean bug-free. Dilute your Basic H2 to a couple of drops per spray-bottle, then spritz your plants as part of your regular routine. Not only will the bugs stay away but you might also find that they are bigger and healthier, as well.

The bugs will be bigger and healthier if they stay away?... They must have been eating from MY garden. :lol: