Thanksgiving

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
It still wont let me on either.:/
This is beyond me. I can bring it up just by clicking on the site. Does the site highlight in blue for you?

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Tallman said:
delia_peterson said:
It still wont let me on either.:/
This is beyond me. I can bring it up just by clicking on the site. Does the site highlight in blue for you?
Yes. It says the website declines to show this page. I think you need to be logged on to the website?

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am wondering if anybody has had any luck getting on the site? As I mentioned, I can get on by just clicking the link or copy and pasting the link in my browser.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
When I reduce it to the main page http://www.cpmsglife2.org (Hoping I could search for the page that was posted) I get an Under Construction Message.
When I click on the link I get a HTTP 403 Forbidden error which is explained here...

"This indicates a fundamental access problem, which may be difficult to resolve because the HTTP protocol allows the Web server to give this response without providing any reason at all. So the 403 error is equivalent to a blanket 'NO' by the Web server - with no further discussion allowed."

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E403.html

:hu

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well - the way that this deal turned out I should have put it in the Fun & Games area.:gig

Oh well, I tried.

A Blessed Thanksgiving to all.

A side note: I'm glad that some of you tried and let me know that you couldn't make the link work. Because of you efforts, I'm going to mention each one of you in my will.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
gettinaclue said:
Link worked fine for me.

Great link by the way.

Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving everyone.
YEAH! :celebrate

It's good to hear that somebody got it opened.

In the will you have now been placed! :thumbsup

Latest posts