Thanksgiving

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It's a short film with picture of things and people for which one could be thankful. Very warm and friendly.

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Tallman said:
It's a short film with picture of things and people for which one could be thankful. Very warm and friendly.
Thank you for wanting to share that with us Tallman...thats sweet! Awww, now you are in my will too! How do you feel about crazy chickens? Spoiled dogs? I could leave you my weird neighbours to the left of me? :gig

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Now, I am thinking I want to really see that film! How do I get to it? You should start a thread on what we are thankful for.For starters I am thankful for my neighbours to the right of me who have been my best friends for over 20 yrs and always help me out.He is out getting me some bales of hay as we speak...:) Thank you for making me stop and think about all of my blessings!

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
Tallman said:
Thank you for wanting to share that with us Tallman...thats sweet! Awww, now you are in my will too! How do you feel about crazy chickens? Spoiled dogs? I could leave you my weird neighbours to the left of me? :gig
Looks like it would set me up for life in the country.

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I didn't have a problem with it. The site is very touching, reminding us at home what others are doing for us and what we should be more thankful for. Thanks for sharing.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I am thankful for sooooo many blessings in my life!
I am thankful for having my small family and that we all love each other so much~and for the Bat coming to live with us.

I am thankful for this house and how I get to live because I live in this house, with this yard, with this neighborhood, in this beautiful area.

I am thankful for my job, that I witness suffering, so that I may become more compassionate~ and even more thankful for my life.

I'm thankful for my animals~they are a source of delight and comfort for me...not to mention a source of great food!

I am thankful for living in America~with all her faults, she is still a beacon of freedom and the home of the brave.

I am thankful for all the men and women who have fought and died for our freedoms....that they have died so that many can live and live free.

I am thankful for all the intelligent, kind-hearted and funny people on this forum. :)

I am thankful that God has called me to a Christian life, that my eyes are now open, and for blessing me with all the facets of this wonderful, crazy, lovely, awe-inspiring life! :love

Latest posts