The Diary Of Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Nope, to Hardly, redhen and her brother are a COUPLE. So she is spoken for. And I screened her out of the running, until she gets her skill levels up to my standards for Hardly. Even though she had some of her standards clearly visible in that photo.... ;)

I am quite protective of our Hardly, btw! Only the best for him!
Free, I am so glad that you are there to guide and direct this process. These two young people need your direction and expertise in these matters. Your wisdom has been proven once again as is shown in the thoughts above. One could only guess as to the cockeyed direction that their lives might have taken if you had not gotten involved.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Tallman said:
Free, I am so glad that you are there to guide and direct this process. These two young people need your direction and expertise in these matters. Your wisdom has been proven once again as is shown in the thoughts above. One could only guess as to the cockeyed direction that their lives might have taken if you had not gotten involved.
That's why I am the best one for this job! Imagine the chaos and brokent lives that might result without a screening process.....

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Amos said:
What happens when Hardly finds out that Redhen has children?
Hush!:rant He dont ned to now about mi 7 kidz! OR mi falze teeth ither! Until r weeding nite.. ;)

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Tallman said:
That's why I am the best one for this job! Imagine the chaos and brokent lives that might result without a screening process.....
O pleze Mizz Free.. give me anther chanze?? :fl